Thursday, June 25, 2015

Baby Shower

My baby shower was at the end of May, but my wonderful cousin who also happens to be a professional photographer {Kelly Lapp Photography} captured some moments from the day I just had to share. It was so fun to spend a day anticipating and celebrating our baby girl. Getting all the baby gear and adorable little clothes just made me that much more excited for her to arrive! I'm so thankful for the support system of friends and family who are surrounding us during this exciting stage of life!





my favorite childhood book
Mother and her pregnant daughters
sisters 31 weeks and 36 weeks pregnant in this picture

xoxo,
Mrs. Showered in love

1 comment:

  1. So fun to be pregnant at the same time as your sister!! Looks like a happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete