Sunday, March 24, 2013

Mr. and Mrs.

One of my best friends became a married woman yesterday! She snagged herself a farmer and man of God who is going to give her a lifetime of love and happiness. What more could a girl want for a friend? (The fact that they will be living mere minutes from my husband and I is a nice perk too)

The day was perfect. This snowy frigid weather we've been having lately surprised us with a sunny borderline warm day and everything ran smoothly from start to finish. She was stunning. Tears of happiness were shed. Then we danced the night away in an incredibly decorated barn on their soon to be home farm.

Weekends like this slap me in the face with how blessed I am. As a newly married woman (how has it been close to 10 months?!) I can't get over how much better life is with someone by my side to love me unconditionally, understand and share in my quirkiness, and ultimately share the ups and downs of life with.

Since Our wedding in June, two of my three best friends have tied the knot, one in November now one in March. Transitioning to this new phase of life together has been the best experience and makes me so thankful for the amazing relationships I've been blessed with. My husband and best friend, and the best girlfriends and their spouses to be by my side while establishing what "grown up life" looks like.

Okay enough sentimental thoughts for one day, take a look at the beauty of the Beam wedding! I just can't be thankful enough lately for the blessings and people in my life. I am one lucky girl.

xoxo,
Mrs. Blessed

































No comments:

Post a Comment